Monday, April 16, 2012

Upgrading Video Card from NVIDIA 6150 LE?

So my graphics card sucks. Get about 20 fps playing WoW with all settings at minimum. My system has 2GBs of ram, so I'm fine with that. I can spend about $100-200 on a card, so money isn't a huge issue. The only issue I really have is whether or not I have an AGP or PCI-E expansion slot available. To be honest, I really don't know what the hell either looks like. Shouldn't the fact that I have this specific video card help me tell what I have? I don't know... Hmmm... Horde ftw.|||Hi, the slot for a AGP is a little shorter than the PCIe and also the notch in it is in a different area of the slot. If you know the model # of your motherboard you can check it out online too for specifics.



Here are to video cards I recommend fort the price you want it at:

http://pcwizkid.blogspot.com/2008/11/pny…



or



http://pcwizkid.blogspot.com/2008/11/sap…



Cheers

|||tigerdirect.com is a great place to buy pc parts. You should be able to find specs of computer in documentation that came came with the pc

No comments:

Post a Comment