Friday, April 27, 2012

Need help upgrading video card?

Well, I want to upgrade my video card since I heard that can/will cut down lag on games (Computer lag not internet). But I also heard alot about your case has to be big enough for the graphics card, your... something has to be compatible with the video card, and alot of other things one very important one being watts. I don't know how to find my watt and I don't feel confident enough to open computer and risk breaking it. At least, not yet. There is one thing I found. Theres a sticker on the side of the case with a little 07w in top left corner. Im not sure if this is the watts. Anyway, what else do I need to know for me to go upgrading my video card.|||Your video cannot be upgraded. You lack the expansion slot and your motherboard has integrated shard video. "NVIDIA® GeForce® 6150SE integrated graphics".





http://www.emachines.com/products/produc…|||if you want to upgrade your video card, YOU NEED TO OPEN the case. or at least have someone do it for you. I have no idea what kind of card you want to upgrade to so i dont know what kind of power you will need as well. A PC like that probs has a 400-500 PSU.

No comments:

Post a Comment