Friday, April 27, 2012

Need help upgrading video card?

There is a game I am interested in buying "Medal of Honor 2010" and the game requires a certain video card to play. I have a Inspiron 1721 Vista 32-bit laptop with a ATI Radeon X1270 video card w/ 893MB.



The game requires:

Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7

Processor: Pentium D 3.0GHz / Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz / Athlon X2

Memory: 2GB

Hard Drive: 10 GB free HD space

Video Card (graphics): GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900 with 256MB memory



Apparently I need to upgrade my video card to the ATI X1900. Is there a way I can download this or do I need to buy a whole new video card? If I can download, where is the best place to download it? Should I go through DELL or can I use other websites?





Thank you!|||You cannot upgrade the graphics in a laptop, they are an integral part of the motherboard. You need to buy a better laptop.|||No game requires a "Certain" Video card to play, that game just needs you graphics card to be as powerful as that one to run.



You can't download a Video Card, it's hardware, trying to download that would be like trying to download a keyboard.



And no, you can't upgrade your video card to that.|||hey there only few laptops that have video cards that can be replaced majority of them the cards are integrated that means it is part of the motherboard therefore it cannot be remove/replaced. What you need to do is get a more powerful laptop power also come with higher price keep that in mind.



Medal of honor is a fairly new game so there are some demanding requirements i have a good video card good memory but my CPU is a bit off still 3.0GHz but the game still lags severely.



Don't hurt your head because people before you already did so you won't have to.



Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment