Friday, April 27, 2012

How do I upgrade my laptop's CPU Speed, Ram, and Video Card?

My computer needs upgrade but I don't know how:

CPU SPEED 1.66GHZ *UpGRADE*

RAM 1004MB *UpGRADE*

VIDEO CARD *UPGRADE* ( I forgot what Video Card i have but it's not enuff to play sims 3..)|||Upgrading a laptop is not easy for an expert so it certainly is not recommended for a first timer. It would also be cheaper in the long run to buy a desktop for your gaming and keep the lappy for college. You certainly will not get sims 3 running on that laptop no matter what.|||Laptops have some upgrade limitations. normally u cannot upgrade processor (cpu) and video card. U can upgrade RAM depending on how much ur motherboard can support and hard disk|||u can change the RAM into bigger RAM..for graphic And processor im sorry to tell u that it cant be change..its all onboard..theres no way for u to change it..

No comments:

Post a Comment