Sunday, May 6, 2012

Possible Upgrade (video card).?

In some possible way, could anyone know where I can get a PCI Express X16 video card (price is not a problem), but however on the system requirements for the card, can run on 250 watt or greater power supply (it must stay at 250 watt, and not either SLI/Crossfire ready, or have it's own separate power connector)? I would like to find an ATI card being that’s what I have in my system (it’s my 2nd video card upgrade). The card it self is a VisionTek ATI Radeon X1300 512MB PCI Express X16 card; so I’m looking for something like that if it’s possible in anyways, and could be HDTV enabled.|||Hi - here's a good list that shows video cards and their idle/gaming power use. There are a lot of them under 250 watts, but many of these require the additional 6-pin power plug. If they fit your energy budget, you can always get an adapter to go from 4-pin molex to 6-pin pci-express (and lots of cards come with them in the box too):

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…

No comments:

Post a Comment