Monday, May 7, 2012

Want to upgrade video card?

Thinking about finnally getting a few games for my PC. I have a Dell XPS 400 with 250 GB Hard, 1 GB Memory, 3GHz Pross. and a 256MB NVIDIA Ge Force 300LE Video card. Should I upgrade the video card if I get something like Gears of War? What should I get and can Iput it in myself? Any other ideas?|||There is a cheap 8800GT, lifetime warranty when you register it. You can install the video card yourself easily. I'm not sure if your current video card is agp or pci-e, but this card is pci-e, and you want to make sure your computer has a pci-express slot in it. Also I'd consider getting another gig of ram, 2 gigs is what i've been running for a few years now and prices are cheap.|||An 8800gt will do you fine in any game out today. It's renown for it's price/performance ratio so it's a great buy. It'll play gears of war in maximum graphics depending on the size of your monitor. If your processor's atleast up to date then it'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment