Monday, May 7, 2012

Upgrade video card in Dell...Help!?

Hi,

I would like to upgrade my video card in my Dell Dimension 5150. I don't know much about computers so I will try to give as much info as possible. I use my computer mostly for gaming and I am finding that new games run very slow and use almost no graphic options.



Dell Dimension 5150

3GB RAM

Pentinum 4, 3.4Ghz

NVidia Geforce 7300LE 64 Bit 256MB



I will use the card for gaming and video editing mostly.

I have a PCI-E slot.

Thanks all!|||Your current card is really weak for gaming. Get at least the new Geforce 9500GT gddr3. It is a significant upgrade but won't stress your power supply. The more powerful cards would need a bigger power supply. And don't get cards with just ddr2 graphics memory; they are not fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment