Monday, May 7, 2012

Upgrading Video Card?

I wanted to buy the http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10114581&catid=&test%5Fcookie=1 OR http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10110046&catid= but I was wondering if I could upgrade it or if i would have to stay with it Also if I can change it which one would be the best (I have a budget of $100)|||Most likely you cannot considering its an HP which uses a propreitary motherboard and therefore only the company can upgrade the video card. Although going through one of you local computer stores (physical shops) if you have any near you you can ask if they will build a system similar to this and add a video card.

For a video card under $100 I would recommend a Sapphire Technologies HD3680 512mb RAM don't go with Nvidia lately have been upping he clock speeds on the cards and slapping a new name on it!. Hope this helps|||You can upgrade the video card using a PCI Express (PCIE) card. You can get a pretty good card for $100. I would check places like Newegg.com.|||If you want to upgrade the graphics card on either one of those computers(by the way they're the exact same) then you need to get a PCI-Express graphics card. I would recommend you upgrade the graphics as the default graphics (Geforce 7100 integrated) suck. A good card for around $100 Canadian is the Geforce 9600 GSO.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.asp…

No comments:

Post a Comment