Monday, May 7, 2012

I hear notebooks upgrading video cards for hp dv 9005 us AMDx2, to the nvidia 7600gtx,can anyonefind 1 to buy.

I went everywhere, to find the nvidia video card that upgrades my hp dv9005us w amd x2, but each link refers me to the whole computor. i just would like to find the card that would fit, geforce a7600 to 8600 gtx, my notebook. Its fully loaded 2gb, and graphics and video apps wont stand the blue ray drive i want to add, but cannot find the video card to buy seperately. One that would fit. HP and NVIDIA were no help, each link was selling a new pc. Ive been looking for months. I called case mgr at hp and did not get helped to get one. can anyone help me find if i can do it and buy one. This 6150 on board is real bad for my needs. AMD is cool. miker3x|||The card is inbuilt to the motherboard, you can not buy an individual card.

No comments:

Post a Comment