Monday, May 7, 2012

Sims 3 won't work! ? How to upgrade video card without the Internet! ?

Everytime I try to play it, it says upgrade video card to shaded 0.2. Is there anyway to clear space on my laptop to fix it! Please help me, I love the sims 3!|||Well it help would if you actually told us what Video Card you have :)



Hold the Windows key (Botom left, Win logo on it) Hit.. R



Type... DXDIAG .. Hit enter, Select the 'Display' Tab .



There you will find the information about your Video Card (GPU)



I'm not sure if a Driver update can help you here..



Shader's 2.0 is either built into the GPU Or not.



If it's not.. You need to buy a better GPU(Graphics Processsing unit)



Hope it helps :)



P.S: This is something i never knew (But have not yet tested!)

-> http://www.computingunleashed.com/how-to…

No comments:

Post a Comment