Monday, May 7, 2012

Can you upgrade video card for laptops?

I bought a video game for my laptop and its just short of the correct specs to run it. I was wondering if its possible to upgrade my video card for a laptop.|||Not normally. The video is not a "card" but a chip that is soldered to the system board. There are a few very high end new laptops that allow you to change video chips. But 99.9% of all laptops are stuck with the chip that came with the unit. One of the major disadvantages of a laptop - you can not upgrade much of anything in them.



Try running the game anyways. Many games will run on a system that is slightly below the minimum. You may get a little lag, or you might have to reduce some of the colors or picture quality a little. But often you can get a game to run on a system that is close to the requirements.|||In laptop You cant upgrade video card because most of are in built

You can buy external video card

USB 2.0 UGA Multi-Display Adapter External Video Card

*Connect an extra monitor (CRT, LCD, or projector) to your desktop or laptop's USB port

*Extend your display or clone your main screen

*Includes DVI-I to VGA and DVI to HDMI adapters for analog or digital displays

*Works like an external video card - no need to open the case to install a card

*Includes UGA adapter, USB cable, HDMI adapter, VGA adapter, instruction manual, and software CD

http://www.amazon.com/Multi-Display-Adap…



you can visit below link you can find more options here :

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-…|||I have been told no, and I have been told yes; I think yes. I think it is quite difficult, though, and requires a very knowledgeable person, not the common computer store person, for example, future shop. I would search an internet search engine: "*your location* computer store laptop part upgrade".

No comments:

Post a Comment