Sunday, May 6, 2012

Upgrading video card on my MacBook Pro 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 duo?

I want to upgrade my current video card from the Radeon X1600, to something (anything) that will give me more than 9 frames per second running GTA IV. I've played with the settings and I'm on the lowest graphic settings there is...



Anyone have suggestions for a new video card that would work with my MacBook Pro 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 duo?|||Good luck replacing a video card in a laptop period - but especially for a Mac.



First, you would have to find a card suitable for a Mac, then a Mac laptop, and can fit into the location that the one you have now fits into. It would also have to take the same connection that yours does now as well.



Basically, it's pretty difficult.



My suggestion would be to not even bother. Especially with alot of decent laptops coming out that won't break the bank, it makes more sense to purchase a laptop for your gaming needs, and keep the MacBook for what it does best - looking awesome and working like a beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment