Sunday, May 6, 2012

Upgrading video card improve performance in WoW?

I Play WoW on when i'm not raiding but i don't think I'm getting the full performance out of my Pc, will installing a better gpu with 512mb of memory improve my system performance in raids? and if so what Gpu do u recommend?

My Specs:

Intel Celeron D 3.06ghz

1GB of DDR2 Ram

Nvida GeForce 6600 265MB DDr

Windows Xp professinal

305 Watt Dell Psu

160GB HD|||Yes upgrading your video card will increase the performance in your game. May I suggest 2 upgrades for you.



First upgrade your Ram if you can to at least 2 GIG. This will help your CPU work more efficiently.



Second , Seeing how you only have a 305W power supply, You are going to be limited to a few cards. The one I suggest is the ATI 4670 because it will give you increased performance over your 6600 and you won't need a power supply upgrade.



I hope this helped.|||wow is not performance hungry at all... I doubt you'll see much diff. if you upgrade. is thr. some specific performance prob. you are having?

No comments:

Post a Comment