Monday, May 7, 2012

Can't upgrade video card on Acer Extensa 5620. Anyway to boost it?

Allright so I just asked if I should buy a new video card for my Acer Extensa 5620.



Intel Core 2 duo T5250

Intel GMA X3100

2 GB DDR2

etc.



I was told that my video card is actually soldered to the motherboard, so there is no chacne of upgrade.



Is there anyway of increasing the performance so I could play some higher end games? I have a good 250$ to spare or so and noticed I could upgrade the processer to a T8300. Does this come with a better video card? A new processor couldnt hurt so it seems like a good idea.



Mostly I am looking to boost gaming performance for high end games ex. CoD or Fallout 3 or the like.|||with laptops youre pretty much stuck with what you first bought theres really nothing more you can do besides maybe upgrading the ram and processor

No comments:

Post a Comment